At the beginning of June the Sword of Damocles was raised over a large part of the insurance distribution chain as a consequence of the FCA's thematic review of the entire delegated authority process.
Their review highlighted a number of issues that go to the heart of business systems and controls, not least the need for a clear allocation of responsibilities between all parties involved with delegated authority facilities. This is not just to manage conflicts created by a dual agency relationsh
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData