Faced with increased margin pressure, enhanced competition for customers, a continuing low interest rate environment and increased regulation, many brokers and insurers are now looking towards technology to help them acquire or maintain a competitive advantage.
Compared to other industries, the insurance sector has traditionally been slow to embrace Financial Technology (FinTech). Whether it's the use of analytics or the adoption of mobile and social media, insurers are lagging behind the digita
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed