Our insurance customers are becoming more digitally demanding. And those tech-savvy customers don't judge us against our industry peers - but against other digital exemplars they use day-to-day such as Amazon and Uber.
Customers expect their digital interactions with our industry to be the same. They want the same experience and the same standards.
It is well acknowledged that this is the age of the digital disrupter - and that's as true in insurance as it is in any other industry. So if we are
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData