Our insurance customers are becoming more digitally demanding. And those tech-savvy customers don't judge us against our industry peers - but against other digital exemplars they use day-to-day such as Amazon and Uber.
Customers expect their digital interactions with our industry to be the same. They want the same experience and the same standards.
It is well acknowledged that this is the age of the digital disrupter - and that's as true in insurance as it is in any other industry. So if we are
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey