What does digital mean for you? For me it means speed and choice.
I can go online and search for information any time day or night, transfer money, order, buy and receive items all on the same day - even travel 'virtually' around the world, and all through a variety of channels.
So if those are my expectations and I am a consumer then why would our customers' or brokers' expectations be any different?
It's why at Aviva we continue to focus on delivering a strong digital strategy because if we are
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?