On Barack Obama's first official day in office, he declared that "in the face of doubt, openness prevails" and brought the open data movement to the fore in the USA.
The concept of open data originated in the 90s within the scientific community who shared climatic data to a wider public audience.
Gordon Brown was the first senior politician to champion transparency of government and released further datasets to allow citizens to monitor public sector activities.
Today the G8 advocate that all th
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do