Virtually all of the journalists alongside me are superfit - in the exercise sense I mean.
Not that I'm in any way suggesting my new colleagues are ugly, far from it.
No sooner has one reporter finished talking about recently completing a half-marathon, then another swiftly announces they are training to do the same.
And generally speaking, the times I've heard being bandied about are pretty respectable.
I've even heard talk of triathlons, boxing matches and such like. All scary stuff i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData