Virtually all of the journalists alongside me are superfit - in the exercise sense I mean.
Not that I'm in any way suggesting my new colleagues are ugly, far from it.
No sooner has one reporter finished talking about recently completing a half-marathon, then another swiftly announces they are training to do the same.
And generally speaking, the times I've heard being bandied about are pretty respectable.
I've even heard talk of triathlons, boxing matches and such like. All scary stuff
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product