Virtually all of the journalists alongside me are superfit - in the exercise sense I mean.
Not that I'm in any way suggesting my new colleagues are ugly, far from it.
No sooner has one reporter finished talking about recently completing a half-marathon, then another swiftly announces they are training to do the same.
And generally speaking, the times I've heard being bandied about are pretty respectable.
I've even heard talk of triathlons, boxing matches and such like. All scary stuff
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs