Virtually all of the journalists alongside me are superfit - in the exercise sense I mean.
Not that I'm in any way suggesting my new colleagues are ugly, far from it.
No sooner has one reporter finished talking about recently completing a half-marathon, then another swiftly announces they are training to do the same.
And generally speaking, the times I've heard being bandied about are pretty respectable.
I've even heard talk of triathlons, boxing matches and such like. All scary stuff
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty