So I’m off, leaving Insurance Age after three years writing about the UK insurance broker market.
It’s been an interesting role. The market is a very gossipy one, which can make for really good leads and healthy competition with the other trade mags over exclusive stories.
It can also lead to a lot of wild goose chases – some of you (you know who you are) can make mountains out of imaginary molehills when a rival is “involved”.
However, it’s hard not to feel largely positive about my time spent
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel