So I’m off, leaving Insurance Age after three years writing about the UK insurance broker market.
It’s been an interesting role. The market is a very gossipy one, which can make for really good leads and healthy competition with the other trade mags over exclusive stories.
It can also lead to a lot of wild goose chases – some of you (you know who you are) can make mountains out of imaginary molehills when a rival is “involved”.
However, it’s hard not to feel largely positive about my time spent
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years