So I’m off, leaving Insurance Age after three years writing about the UK insurance broker market.
It’s been an interesting role. The market is a very gossipy one, which can make for really good leads and healthy competition with the other trade mags over exclusive stories.
It can also lead to a lot of wild goose chases – some of you (you know who you are) can make mountains out of imaginary molehills when a rival is “involved”.
However, it’s hard not to feel largely positive about my time spent
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020