So I’m off, leaving Insurance Age after three years writing about the UK insurance broker market.
It’s been an interesting role. The market is a very gossipy one, which can make for really good leads and healthy competition with the other trade mags over exclusive stories.
It can also lead to a lot of wild goose chases – some of you (you know who you are) can make mountains out of imaginary molehills when a rival is “involved”.
However, it’s hard not to feel largely positive about my time spent
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product