So I’m off, leaving Insurance Age after three years writing about the UK insurance broker market.
It’s been an interesting role. The market is a very gossipy one, which can make for really good leads and healthy competition with the other trade mags over exclusive stories.
It can also lead to a lot of wild goose chases – some of you (you know who you are) can make mountains out of imaginary molehills when a rival is “involved”.
However, it’s hard not to feel largely positive about my time spent
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?