This year, there was particular interest placed on RSA’s performance, understandable given the well-publicised issues that have arisen at the provider over the last 12 months.
Aviva was also placed firmly under the microscope.
The Norwich-based insurer hit the headlines pretty regularly during the middle part of 2013.
Mark Wilson assumed the role of CEO on 1 January last year, and Maurice Tulloch was revealed as the new CEO of UK & Ireland GI in September.
In the interim, various other managemen
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m