This year, there was particular interest placed on RSA’s performance, understandable given the well-publicised issues that have arisen at the provider over the last 12 months.
Aviva was also placed firmly under the microscope.
The Norwich-based insurer hit the headlines pretty regularly during the middle part of 2013.
Mark Wilson assumed the role of CEO on 1 January last year, and Maurice Tulloch was revealed as the new CEO of UK & Ireland GI in September.
In the interim, various other
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress