This year, there was particular interest placed on RSA’s performance, understandable given the well-publicised issues that have arisen at the provider over the last 12 months.
Aviva was also placed firmly under the microscope.
The Norwich-based insurer hit the headlines pretty regularly during the middle part of 2013.
Mark Wilson assumed the role of CEO on 1 January last year, and Maurice Tulloch was revealed as the new CEO of UK & Ireland GI in September.
In the interim, various other managemen
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April