This month's edition of Insurance Age saw Aviva's recent approach to its commercial fleet pricing stir up a controversy of sorts.
A number of brokers criticised the insurer for seemingly having assumed a "broad-brush" approach, pushing up the price of previously good risks with low loss ratios, effectively pricing them out of the market and, in some cases, forcing brokers to look elsewhere.
Brokers, as ever, were calling for consistency. Indeed, if good risks were being thrown together with the
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups