The clamour surrounding telematics has been ramped-up even more in the past year by its evangelists.
I'm going to come to my thoughts on brokers and telematics in a moment. But for now I want to introduce a new word - finishability.
Some may remember "bouncebackability" being coined by then Crystal Palace manager Iain Dowie. It basically means the ability to bounce back from a losing position and often implies fighting spirit.
Finishability is a different kettle of fish.
Insurance Age is clearly
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa