The clamour surrounding telematics has been ramped-up even more in the past year by its evangelists.
I'm going to come to my thoughts on brokers and telematics in a moment. But for now I want to introduce a new word - finishability.
Some may remember "bouncebackability" being coined by then Crystal Palace manager Iain Dowie. It basically means the ability to bounce back from a losing position and often implies fighting spirit.
Finishability is a different kettle of fish.
Insurance Age is clearly
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards