They all started out a bit nervously but grew stronger as the interviews went on. I began to get an insight and a real measure as to how strong they were and how interested they were in developing their careers.
What did surprise me, was that none of them had a structured career plan. It was disappointing to see that only one of them, so far, has become ACII.
There is something wrong with our industry if we allow talented young people to spend three, four, five years in the
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business