They all started out a bit nervously but grew stronger as the interviews went on. I began to get an insight and a real measure as to how strong they were and how interested they were in developing their careers.
What did surprise me, was that none of them had a structured career plan. It was disappointing to see that only one of them, so far, has become ACII.
There is something wrong with our industry if we allow talented young people to spend three, four, five years in the busine
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData