I imagine this is a topic that is managed by the senior team of their businesses. When actually regulation is a big burning issue within the broker fraternity.
In my own job, I find that an increasing amount of my time is devoted to governance and regulation, and whilst I sometimes think it's a bit of a pain, actually it's the right thing to do.
This industry needs to tighten up its act. It's a challenge we should all welcome.
I was very keen to hear what the young apprentices thought on the mat
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five