I imagine this is a topic that is managed by the senior team of their businesses. When actually regulation is a big burning issue within the broker fraternity.
In my own job, I find that an increasing amount of my time is devoted to governance and regulation, and whilst I sometimes think it's a bit of a pain, actually it's the right thing to do.
This industry needs to tighten up its act. It's a challenge we should all welcome.
I was very keen to hear what the young apprentices thought on the
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty