I imagine this is a topic that is managed by the senior team of their businesses. When actually regulation is a big burning issue within the broker fraternity.
In my own job, I find that an increasing amount of my time is devoted to governance and regulation, and whilst I sometimes think it's a bit of a pain, actually it's the right thing to do.
This industry needs to tighten up its act. It's a challenge we should all welcome.
I was very keen to hear what the young apprentices thought on the mat
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData