However, I’m heading back to Ireland for a holiday and there the big talking point has, for quite some time now, been the story of Seán Quinn.
At the moment his life holds a grim fascination for the viewing public. It’s the ultimate tragic hero tale – his fall from fortune beggars belief.
He has gone from being the country’s richest man, the most shining example of entrepreneurial spirit and the rewards of hard work, to bankruptcy, a son in prison, a nephew on the run and the possibility of a
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018