However, I’m heading back to Ireland for a holiday and there the big talking point has, for quite some time now, been the story of Seán Quinn.
At the moment his life holds a grim fascination for the viewing public. It’s the ultimate tragic hero tale – his fall from fortune beggars belief.
He has gone from being the country’s richest man, the most shining example of entrepreneurial spirit and the rewards of hard work, to bankruptcy, a son in prison, a nephew on the run and the possibility of a cu
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies