However, I’m heading back to Ireland for a holiday and there the big talking point has, for quite some time now, been the story of Seán Quinn.
At the moment his life holds a grim fascination for the viewing public. It’s the ultimate tragic hero tale – his fall from fortune beggars belief.
He has gone from being the country’s richest man, the most shining example of entrepreneurial spirit and the rewards of hard work, to bankruptcy, a son in prison, a nephew on the run and the possibility of a cu
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks