Will changes in the regulation of claims management companies clean up the industry for good?
The March budget announced that the government would clamp down on rogue CMCs. It accepted the recommendations of the independent review – the so-called Brady Review – into the regulation of CMCs . And it will transfer responsibility for regulating CMCs to the Financial Conduct Authority from the existing Claims Management Regulator, within the Ministry of Justice.
The exact timing is unclear and more
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell