Insurers were decidedly more peaceful than brokers last month in terms of appointments, although RSA did buck that trend somewhat (See box below).
However, if the market was slightly lacking in volume of moves, that was more than made up for by the magnitude of them – most of the recruitment that went on was related to fairly senior roles.
Case in point is Ageas Insurance, where Cathy Taylor was appointed as head of commercial underwriting and operations. She replaces Roy Watkinson, wh
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April