Insurers were decidedly more peaceful than brokers last month in terms of appointments, although RSA did buck that trend somewhat (See box below).
However, if the market was slightly lacking in volume of moves, that was more than made up for by the magnitude of them – most of the recruitment that went on was related to fairly senior roles.
Case in point is Ageas Insurance, where Cathy Taylor was appointed as head of commercial underwriting and operations. She replaces Roy Watkinson,
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey