There is no other place to start this month’s rundown than with RSA naming Stephen Hester as its new group chief executive.
Hester – who is set to receive an annual salary of £950,000 excluding performance bonuses – replaced Simon Lee, who resigned in December 2013. Hester came to public prominence as the man charged by the UK government with turning around RBS Group, which was on its knees following the credit crunch.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData