With insurers, brokers and customers all trying to grow their businesses, resulting competitive frictions can often hinder rather than help everyone achieve their goals.
All three want to develop profitably, sustainably and successfully, but to do this there needs to be less emphasis on premium and more focus on the mutual benefits each party can enjoy from truly working in partnership.
Price has taken centre stage in the insurance market for a number of reasons in recent years. Overcapacity in
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017