With insurers, brokers and customers all trying to grow their businesses, resulting competitive frictions can often hinder rather than help everyone achieve their goals.
All three want to develop profitably, sustainably and successfully, but to do this there needs to be less emphasis on premium and more focus on the mutual benefits each party can enjoy from truly working in partnership.
Price has taken centre stage in the insurance market for a number of reasons in recent years. Overcapacity in
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business