With insurers, brokers and customers all trying to grow their businesses, resulting competitive frictions can often hinder rather than help everyone achieve their goals.
All three want to develop profitably, sustainably and successfully, but to do this there needs to be less emphasis on premium and more focus on the mutual benefits each party can enjoy from truly working in partnership.
Price has taken centre stage in the insurance market for a number of reasons in recent years. Overcapacity in
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?