New technology replacing established ways of working is changing the face of business. However, the benefits do not come without risk, and successful mitigation determines successful adoption.
In a report entitled Disruptive technologies: Advances that will transform life, business, and the global economy, the McKinsey Global Institute states: “Disruptive technologies can change the game for businesses, creating entirely new products and services.
“Leaders need to plan for a range of scenarios, a
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards