New technology replacing established ways of working is changing the face of business. However, the benefits do not come without risk, and successful mitigation determines successful adoption.
In a report entitled Disruptive technologies: Advances that will transform life, business, and the global economy, the McKinsey Global Institute states: “Disruptive technologies can change the game for businesses, creating entirely new products and services.
“Leaders need to plan for a range of scenarios,
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed