New technology replacing established ways of working is changing the face of business. However, the benefits do not come without risk, and successful mitigation determines successful adoption.
In a report entitled Disruptive technologies: Advances that will transform life, business, and the global economy, the McKinsey Global Institute states: “Disruptive technologies can change the game for businesses, creating entirely new products and services.
“Leaders need to plan for a range of scenarios, a
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed