After the highly publicised downfall of Quinn Insurance at the end of March last year, Paladin Underwriting Agency has become the latest provider to say “I’m out” to the construction industry.
The Montpelier-owned firm closed its specialist contractors’ account just 18 months after it entered the market with the underwriter claiming that despite its “best endeavours” the account had failed to deliver on its business plan since its launch.
While no one can deny the impact the recession has had o
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched