Recruitment issues are a constant problem for brokers, but the solutions often lie closer to home than you think – within your business. So, if you’d rather not lose time and money constantly interviewing recruits and paying for head-hunters the answer is to grow your own. When it comes to recruitment, prevention can be better than cure.
According to a US study from the Independent Agents & Brokers of America (2008), the average age of an industry professional is 54, and 60% of insurance industr
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData