The use of call centres has undoubtedly made processes slicker, call-handling times easier to predict and workflow management more straightforward. But is it always effective?
Let me recount a story where deskilling, along with the issue of claims costs and inflation in the motor market, came into play.
Early in the New Year, I was stationary when involved in a rear-end shunt by a motorcyclist who lost control and skidded into the back of my car. Thankfully, he sustained minimal injuries.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti