The use of call centres has undoubtedly made processes slicker, call-handling times easier to predict and workflow management more straightforward. But is it always effective?
Let me recount a story where deskilling, along with the issue of claims costs and inflation in the motor market, came into play.
Early in the New Year, I was stationary when involved in a rear-end shunt by a motorcyclist who lost control and skidded into the back of my car. Thankfully, he sustained minimal injuries.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel