The use of call centres has undoubtedly made processes slicker, call-handling times easier to predict and workflow management more straightforward. But is it always effective?
Let me recount a story where deskilling, along with the issue of claims costs and inflation in the motor market, came into play.
Early in the New Year, I was stationary when involved in a rear-end shunt by a motorcyclist who lost control and skidded into the back of my car. Thankfully, he sustained minimal injuries.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners