Who would have thought that a volcanic eruption would provide the inspiration for a feature in the UK insurance trade press? But here we are. Not content with losing the savings of a number of UK councils through the less-than-prudent lending practices of its banks, Iceland has embarked on a potentially more damaging escapade.
As you are all no doubt fully aware, tons of volcanic detritus spewed into the atmosphere from the Eyjafjallajokull volcano in Iceland creating an ash cloud that paralysed
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData