A few years back, employers were faced with reams of new employment legislation. It seemed as if a tidal wave of change was sweeping across them. And then it went quiet.
But in the past few months, more legislation has appeared and employers are once again facing change. This time around, however, it is less about enacting completely new rules and more about tweaking the existing laws, introducing stiffer penalties, widening the reach of the legislation and making it easier to prosecute.
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey