A few years back, employers were faced with reams of new employment legislation. It seemed as if a tidal wave of change was sweeping across them. And then it went quiet.
But in the past few months, more legislation has appeared and employers are once again facing change. This time around, however, it is less about enacting completely new rules and more about tweaking the existing laws, introducing stiffer penalties, widening the reach of the legislation and making it easier to prosecute.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall