Call centres are the bane of many people's lives - you drop everything to answer the phone and then find out it is someone selling double glazing.
And it can be equally frustrating when you are calling to get an answer only to find you are talking to someone who knows less about the subject than you do.
Brokers are as caught up in the issue as consumers. More and more insurance companies are using call centres to deal with the vast majority of broker business and brokers are beginning to
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018