Call centres are the bane of many people's lives - you drop everything to answer the phone and then find out it is someone selling double glazing.
And it can be equally frustrating when you are calling to get an answer only to find you are talking to someone who knows less about the subject than you do.
Brokers are as caught up in the issue as consumers. More and more insurance companies are using call centres to deal with the vast majority of broker business and brokers are beginning to becom
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies