Call centres are the bane of many people's lives - you drop everything to answer the phone and then find out it is someone selling double glazing.
And it can be equally frustrating when you are calling to get an answer only to find you are talking to someone who knows less about the subject than you do.
Brokers are as caught up in the issue as consumers. More and more insurance companies are using call centres to deal with the vast majority of broker business and brokers are beginning to becom
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards