In 2012, Beazley's profit before tax increased by over 300% to $251m and its combined ratio improved to 91%.
This comprehensive company report highlights Beazley's growth strategy and its risk exposures.
Topics covered include: financial results; divisional and Syndicate performances; Group outlook and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association with Zurich, cuts through the vast volume of white papers a
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards