In 2012, Beazley's profit before tax increased by over 300% to $251m and its combined ratio improved to 91%.
This comprehensive company report highlights Beazley's growth strategy and its risk exposures.
Topics covered include: financial results; divisional and Syndicate performances; Group outlook and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association with Zurich, cuts through the vast volume of white papers
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures