SSP has reported a post-tax loss of £38.2m for the year ended 31 March 2018 after a loss of £13.3m the previous year.
The technology company flagged that it had been hit by a goodwill impairment of £25m this year.
The firm stated that without this and other non-cash costs – loan note interest and intangible asset amortisation – it would have delivered a profit of £11m.
Revenue for the year slipped by 3% to £85.3m.
The software specialists acknowledged that transactions revenue fell
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal