SSP has reported a post-tax loss of £38.2m for the year ended 31 March 2018 after a loss of £13.3m the previous year.
The technology company flagged that it had been hit by a goodwill impairment of £25m this year.
The firm stated that without this and other non-cash costs – loan note interest and intangible asset amortisation – it would have delivered a profit of £11m.
Revenue for the year slipped by 3% to £85.3m.
The software specialists acknowledged that transactions revenue fell
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto