SSP has reported a post-tax loss of £38.2m for the year ended 31 March 2018 after a loss of £13.3m the previous year.
The technology company flagged that it had been hit by a goodwill impairment of £25m this year.
The firm stated that without this and other non-cash costs – loan note interest and intangible asset amortisation – it would have delivered a profit of £11m.
Revenue for the year slipped by 3% to £85.3m.
The software specialists acknowledged that transactions revenue fell
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries