SSP has reported a post-tax loss of £38.2m for the year ended 31 March 2018 after a loss of £13.3m the previous year.
The technology company flagged that it had been hit by a goodwill impairment of £25m this year.
The firm stated that without this and other non-cash costs – loan note interest and intangible asset amortisation – it would have delivered a profit of £11m.
Revenue for the year slipped by 3% to £85.3m.
The software specialists acknowledged that transactions revenue fell
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn