CDL Group has reported a 12% rise in turnover to £52.68m for the year ended 30 September 2017.
The software specialists also delivered a 13% leap in operating profit to £8.3m.
However, profit after tax slipped by 3% to £6.62m.
During the course of the year the Stockport-headquartered technology firm expanded average monthly headcount from 578 to 625.
It also launched its InsurTech Incubator in the period which it has described as a means for allocating resources to support start-up
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester