CDL Group has reported a 12% rise in turnover to £52.68m for the year ended 30 September 2017.
The software specialists also delivered a 13% leap in operating profit to £8.3m.
However, profit after tax slipped by 3% to £6.62m.
During the course of the year the Stockport-headquartered technology firm expanded average monthly headcount from 578 to 625.
It also launched its InsurTech Incubator in the period which it has described as a means for allocating resources to support start-up
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product