The business services sector is the mid-market in a microcosm. It is large and made up of a disparate group of disciplines – everything from IT and procurement to legal and facilities management for third parties.
It’s an important (and growing) area employing over three million people across the UK and, according to Deloitte, 12 of the 50 fastest growing occupations fall into this sector.
Their raison d’etre is to support their clients and in bid to make that support ever more efficient and
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers