The business services sector is the mid-market in a microcosm. It is large and made up of a disparate group of disciplines – everything from IT and procurement to legal and facilities management for third parties.
It’s an important (and growing) area employing over three million people across the UK and, according to Deloitte, 12 of the 50 fastest growing occupations fall into this sector.
Their raison d’etre is to support their clients and in bid to make that support ever more efficient and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders