The business services sector is the mid-market in a microcosm. It is large and made up of a disparate group of disciplines – everything from IT and procurement to legal and facilities management for third parties.
It’s an important (and growing) area employing over three million people across the UK and, according to Deloitte, 12 of the 50 fastest growing occupations fall into this sector.
Their raison d’etre is to support their clients and in bid to make that support ever more efficient and
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester