InsurTech UK has announced the addition of 17 firms to its membership.
The new entrants to the trade body include, Aon, Digital Partners, IDEX Consulting, and NCC Group.
Aon and Digital Partners join InsurTech UK as associate members, IDEX Consulting joins as a recruitment partner, and NCC Group joins as a cyber security partner.
Luisa Barile, treasurer at InsurTech UK and chief financial officer at Bought By Many, commented: “We are really excited about these new additions to our already
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal