The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has published its financial statements for 2018.
According to documents filed with Companies House, the organisation’s profit and loss reserves have increased from £3.21m in 2017 to £3.89m in 2018.
Steve White, chief executive of Biba, told Insurance Age: “We look to use any surplus for the benefit of members and to help manage prevailing issues.
“In 2019, we are already looking at providing additional support for members arising from Brexit
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move