The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has published its financial statements for 2018.
According to documents filed with Companies House, the organisation’s profit and loss reserves have increased from £3.21m in 2017 to £3.89m in 2018.
Steve White, chief executive of Biba, told Insurance Age: “We look to use any surplus for the benefit of members and to help manage prevailing issues.
“In 2019, we are already looking at providing additional support for members arising from Brexit
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management