Moorhouse Group published its financial reports for 2018 on 4 July, calculated for the year ending 30 September 2018.
Turnover dropped to £6.22m in 2018 from £7.50m in 2017 and £10.77m in 2016.
Pre-tax profit fell 14% to £500,000 in 2018 from £570,000 in 2017.
Moorhouse had previously made pre-tax profit of £709,000 in 2016.
It was the second consecutive year of disappointing results for the company, despite chief executive officer Lyndon Wood having predicted a return to growth
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?