Lloyd’s has commissioned the Banking Standards Board (BSB) to conduct an independent, market-wide culture survey on its behalf.
The specialist insurance market noted that the annual survey is intended to help Lloyd’s understand the working cultures that exist across the market, including standards and behaviour, and to inform further action.
This follows the publication of a Bloomberg Businessweek report which revealed a “deep-seated culture of sexual harassment” at the organisation and
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester