Lloyd’s has commissioned the Banking Standards Board (BSB) to conduct an independent, market-wide culture survey on its behalf.
The specialist insurance market noted that the annual survey is intended to help Lloyd’s understand the working cultures that exist across the market, including standards and behaviour, and to inform further action.
This follows the publication of a Bloomberg Businessweek report which revealed a “deep-seated culture of sexual harassment” at the organisation and
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY