Lloyd’s has commissioned the Banking Standards Board (BSB) to conduct an independent, market-wide culture survey on its behalf.
The specialist insurance market noted that the annual survey is intended to help Lloyd’s understand the working cultures that exist across the market, including standards and behaviour, and to inform further action.
This follows the publication of a Bloomberg Businessweek report which revealed a “deep-seated culture of sexual harassment” at the organisation and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs