The case, which began in March and returned to court after a recess on Wednesday, revolves around an alleged conspiracy to poach employees from Gallagher-owned Alesco carried out by Bishopsgate, which is part of the Ardonagh group.
The case centres around four employees who left Gallagher-owned Alesco in 2017 and moved to Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate - Nawaf Hasan, Peter Burton, Gerard Maginn and James Brewins.
The final hearing, on Friday May 10, saw Gallagher lawyer Gavin
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1