The case, which began in March and returned to court after a recess on Wednesday, revolves around an alleged conspiracy to poach employees from Gallagher-owned Alesco carried out by Bishopsgate, which is part of the Ardonagh group.
The case centres around four employees who left Gallagher-owned Alesco in 2017 and moved to Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate - Nawaf Hasan, Peter Burton, Gerard Maginn and James Brewins.
The final hearing, on Friday May 10, saw Gallagher lawyer Gavin
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY