Legal proceedings between PIB Group and its former employee David Wagstaff were settled last week, Insurance Age can reveal.
The consolidator initially began formal court proceedings against Wagstaff, previously a director of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason, in November 2018 for alleged breach of his duties whilst on gardening leave.
However, the case was settled before it went to court.
PIB chief executive officer Brendan McManus told Insurance Age: “It was disappointing that we had to take
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing