Legal proceedings between PIB Group and its former employee David Wagstaff were settled last week, Insurance Age can reveal.
The consolidator initially began formal court proceedings against Wagstaff, previously a director of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason, in November 2018 for alleged breach of his duties whilst on gardening leave.
However, the case was settled before it went to court.
PIB chief executive officer Brendan McManus told Insurance Age: “It was disappointing that we had to take
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals