PIB’s Q Underwriting has officially launched in a move that unites the broker’s managing general agent (MGA) businesses.
At the start of this month aQmen Underwriting Services, TFP Schemes and Thistle Underwriting Services became part of the same unit.
According to PIB they now share a common Terms of Business Agreement (Toba) and the proposition enables brokers to access over 30 niche commercial lines products across the three MGA brands.
Previously, individual Tobas were required to trade
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click