PIB’s Q Underwriting has officially launched in a move that unites the broker’s managing general agent (MGA) businesses.
At the start of this month aQmen Underwriting Services, TFP Schemes and Thistle Underwriting Services became part of the same unit.
According to PIB they now share a common Terms of Business Agreement (Toba) and the proposition enables brokers to access over 30 niche commercial lines products across the three MGA brands.
Previously, individual Tobas were required to trade
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK