PIB’s Q Underwriting has officially launched in a move that unites the broker’s managing general agent (MGA) businesses.
At the start of this month aQmen Underwriting Services, TFP Schemes and Thistle Underwriting Services became part of the same unit.
According to PIB they now share a common Terms of Business Agreement (Toba) and the proposition enables brokers to access over 30 niche commercial lines products across the three MGA brands.
Previously, individual Tobas were required to trade
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1