Why did you decide to start the business?
It was off the back of my own experience of getting car insurance for the first time. I quickly learned that it’s very daunting for a first time driver and a young person. There are a lot of things in insurance that you don’t necessarily understand, for example excesses, different levels of cover and comprehensive third party.
I saw a gap in the market for a company that actually guided young people through that process and made it easier for them to
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK