Why did you decide to start the business?
It was off the back of my own experience of getting car insurance for the first time. I quickly learned that it’s very daunting for a first time driver and a young person. There are a lot of things in insurance that you don’t necessarily understand, for example excesses, different levels of cover and comprehensive third party.
I saw a gap in the market for a company that actually guided young people through that process and made it easier for them to
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester