Why did you decide to start the business?
It was off the back of my own experience of getting car insurance for the first time. I quickly learned that it’s very daunting for a first time driver and a young person. There are a lot of things in insurance that you don’t necessarily understand, for example excesses, different levels of cover and comprehensive third party.
I saw a gap in the market for a company that actually guided young people through that process and made it easier for them to
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed