The HNW Forum is open for registration so sign up now to listen to top speakers and take part in business useful workshops.
The popular event takes place at Etc.venues Fenchurch in London on 18 October.
This year’s keynote speaker is Simon Foster, chief executive officer of TY Danjuma Family Office.
He will explain to brokers what the insurance needs are of the HNW clients with Familuy Office’s to manage thier insurance needs and will outline some of the diverse range of risks they face.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin