Trireme Insurance Group, the international subsidiary of U.S. Risk Insurance Group, has bought MGB Insurance Brokers from Manchester Underwriting Management (MUM) for an undisclosed sum.
MUM bought the Lloyd’s broker in November 2013, when it was known as Senior Wright Indemnity, and rebranded the professional indemnity experts the following month.
MGB, which has been trading various guises since 2001, also lists D&O, financial institutions, management liability, cyber liability and medical
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth