Trireme Insurance Group, the international subsidiary of U.S. Risk Insurance Group, has bought MGB Insurance Brokers from Manchester Underwriting Management (MUM) for an undisclosed sum.
MUM bought the Lloyd’s broker in November 2013, when it was known as Senior Wright Indemnity, and rebranded the professional indemnity experts the following month.
MGB, which has been trading various guises since 2001, also lists D&O, financial institutions, management liability, cyber liability and medical
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club