Trireme Insurance Group, the international subsidiary of U.S. Risk Insurance Group, has bought MGB Insurance Brokers from Manchester Underwriting Management (MUM) for an undisclosed sum.
MUM bought the Lloyd’s broker in November 2013, when it was known as Senior Wright Indemnity, and rebranded the professional indemnity experts the following month.
MGB, which has been trading various guises since 2001, also lists D&O, financial institutions, management liability, cyber liability and medical
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected