Trireme Insurance Group, the international subsidiary of U.S. Risk Insurance Group, has bought MGB Insurance Brokers from Manchester Underwriting Management (MUM) for an undisclosed sum.
MUM bought the Lloyd’s broker in November 2013, when it was known as Senior Wright Indemnity, and rebranded the professional indemnity experts the following month.
MGB, which has been trading various guises since 2001, also lists D&O, financial institutions, management liability, cyber liability and medical ma
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover