Seventeen Group chief executive Paul Anscombe has said the company is “pleased with its position” after posting increased revenue and Ebitda for the full year 2017.
Anscombe told Insurance Age that the results had been driven by organic growth which was achieved through investment in the firm’s specialist areas of business as well as cross-selling products to existing clients.
“What’s pleasing to see is that whilst we’ve been making acquisitions we’ve seen significant volumes of new business
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management