Seventeen Group chief executive Paul Anscombe has said the company is “pleased with its position” after posting increased revenue and Ebitda for the full year 2017.
Anscombe told Insurance Age that the results had been driven by organic growth which was achieved through investment in the firm’s specialist areas of business as well as cross-selling products to existing clients.
“What’s pleasing to see is that whilst we’ve been making acquisitions we’ve seen significant volumes of new business
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product