Ten Insurance Services has reported turnover of £11.3m (2016: £9.5m) for the full year 2017.
Its results, posted to Companies House, showed that operating profit also increased from £204,215 in 2016 to £316,226.
Expenses also fell slightly to £2.3m (2016: £2.4m).
James Sharp, director of the network commented: “They are not as good as they have been historically but it is a recovery from a poor 2016.”
He pointed out that Ten is going through a period of transition with regard to the
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit