Seventeen Group has bought West Malling-based Everard Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
Everards, which was established in 1969, specialises in marine and marine trades controlling £10m of gross written premium.
Seventeen confirmed that all the staff including the vendors managing director Stephen Roper and director Tim Gilbert will remain with the business and continue to operate out of the existing office in Kent.
It will keep its brand and act as a specialist division
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal