Seventeen Group has bought West Malling-based Everard Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
Everards, which was established in 1969, specialises in marine and marine trades controlling £10m of gross written premium.
Seventeen confirmed that all the staff including the vendors managing director Stephen Roper and director Tim Gilbert will remain with the business and continue to operate out of the existing office in Kent.
It will keep its brand and act as a specialist division wi
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy