Getting clients to engage with the ever-widening range of cyber threats they face – both as businesses and individuals – is a key challenge for brokers.
Many clients are simply not aware of the risks or the potential consequences. Others are put off by the policies on offer and what they see as confusing wording, a problem exacerbated by the lack of consistency across the market.
The combination of insurance and tech speak often makes for policies that leave clients baffled and unsure of what
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures