Getting clients to engage with the ever-widening range of cyber threats they face – both as businesses and individuals – is a key challenge for brokers.
Many clients are simply not aware of the risks or the potential consequences. Others are put off by the policies on offer and what they see as confusing wording, a problem exacerbated by the lack of consistency across the market.
The combination of insurance and tech speak often makes for policies that leave clients baffled and unsure of what
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018