Getting clients to engage with the ever-widening range of cyber threats they face – both as businesses and individuals – is a key challenge for brokers.
Many clients are simply not aware of the risks or the potential consequences. Others are put off by the policies on offer and what they see as confusing wording, a problem exacerbated by the lack of consistency across the market.
The combination of insurance and tech speak often makes for policies that leave clients baffled and unsure of what
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform