Some of you might already be in Manchester.
Many of you of you will be heading up/down/across today/tomorrow as the UK insurance sector gets ready for one of the most important dates in the annual calendar, The British Insurance Brokers’ Association Conference.
To mark the event, I have outlined a few things to look out for, split into two parts across both the Insurance Age and Post sites.
Not only to get you ready for the next few days, but also remind you that you can come and visit us all
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1