Some of you might already be in Manchester.
Many of you of you will be heading up/down/across today/tomorrow as the UK insurance sector gets ready for one of the most important dates in the annual calendar, The British Insurance Brokers’ Association Conference.
To mark the event, I have outlined a few things to look out for, split into two parts across both the Insurance Age and Post sites.
Not only to get you ready for the next few days, but also remind you that you can come and visit us all
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click