Some of you might already be in Manchester.
Many of you of you will be heading up/down/across today/tomorrow as the UK insurance sector gets ready for one of the most important dates in the annual calendar, The British Insurance Brokers’ Association Conference.
To mark the event, I have outlined a few things to look out for, split into two parts across both the Insurance Age and Post sites.
Not only to get you ready for the next few days, but also remind you that you can come and visit us all
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected