Some of you might already be in Manchester.
Many of you of you will be heading up/down/across today/tomorrow as the UK insurance sector gets ready for one of the most important dates in the annual calendar, The British Insurance Brokers’ Association Conference.
To mark the event, I have outlined a few things to look out for, split into two parts across both the Insurance Age and Post sites.
Not only to get you ready for the next few days, but also remind you that you can come and visit us all
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform