Brokers have been keen to find out more about GDPR, cyber, legal expenses and professional indemnity according to the most read reports on sister site Insurance Hound.
Insurance Hound is the resource centre for brokers providing a free and easy-to-use digital library of whitepapers, analyst reports, case studies, business advice, tutorials and web seminars.
Cyber took up two places on the list of five (first and third) with reports from FM Global and CyberScout proving popular.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic