SEIB Insurance Brokers has reported a 3% rise in revenue to £9.17m from £8.91m in 2016.
The broker’s profit after tax for 2017 was up by 6% to £2.01m from £1.89m the previous year.
Similarly operating profit increased to £1.83m (2016: £1.77m).
The figures in a filing at Companies House showed that administrative expenses rose 3% to £7.38m with the average monthly number of employees ticking up to 90 during the period from 88 in the prior 12 months.
The directors reported that the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData