SEIB Insurance Brokers has reported a 3% rise in revenue to £9.17m from £8.91m in 2016.
The broker’s profit after tax for 2017 was up by 6% to £2.01m from £1.89m the previous year.
Similarly operating profit increased to £1.83m (2016: £1.77m).
The figures in a filing at Companies House showed that administrative expenses rose 3% to £7.38m with the average monthly number of employees ticking up to 90 during the period from 88 in the prior 12 months.
The directors reported that the
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute