SEIB Insurance Brokers has reported a 3% rise in revenue to £9.17m from £8.91m in 2016.
The broker’s profit after tax for 2017 was up by 6% to £2.01m from £1.89m the previous year.
Similarly operating profit increased to £1.83m (2016: £1.77m).
The figures in a filing at Companies House showed that administrative expenses rose 3% to £7.38m with the average monthly number of employees ticking up to 90 during the period from 88 in the prior 12 months.
The directors reported that the
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal