SEIB Insurance Brokers has reported a 3% rise in revenue to £9.17m from £8.91m in 2016.
The broker’s profit after tax for 2017 was up by 6% to £2.01m from £1.89m the previous year.
Similarly operating profit increased to £1.83m (2016: £1.77m).
The figures in a filing at Companies House showed that administrative expenses rose 3% to £7.38m with the average monthly number of employees ticking up to 90 during the period from 88 in the prior 12 months.
The directors reported that the
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers