SEIB Insurance Brokers has reported a 3% rise in revenue to £9.17m from £8.91m in 2016.
The broker’s profit after tax for 2017 was up by 6% to £2.01m from £1.89m the previous year.
Similarly operating profit increased to £1.83m (2016: £1.77m).
The figures in a filing at Companies House showed that administrative expenses rose 3% to £7.38m with the average monthly number of employees ticking up to 90 during the period from 88 in the prior 12 months.
The directors reported that the
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall