Acturis Group has bought Zycomp Systems in Canada for an undisclosed sum.
The software house stated that the deal will give it a “significant presence” in Canada and the Caribbean.
According to Acturis, it has also started deploying its platform in the Canadian market. It added that Zycomp’s broker system, Power Broker, has a market share of around 30% in Canada.
The software house explained that Zycomp’s founders and management team will continue to have full time involvement in the group.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith