Acturis Group has bought Zycomp Systems in Canada for an undisclosed sum.
The software house stated that the deal will give it a “significant presence” in Canada and the Caribbean.
According to Acturis, it has also started deploying its platform in the Canadian market. It added that Zycomp’s broker system, Power Broker, has a market share of around 30% in Canada.
The software house explained that Zycomp’s founders and management team will continue to have full time involvement in the group.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues