Acturis Group has bought Zycomp Systems in Canada for an undisclosed sum.
The software house stated that the deal will give it a “significant presence” in Canada and the Caribbean.
According to Acturis, it has also started deploying its platform in the Canadian market. It added that Zycomp’s broker system, Power Broker, has a market share of around 30% in Canada.
The software house explained that Zycomp’s founders and management team will continue to have full time involvement in the group.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?