A group of Lloyd’s underwriters have launched an initiative with £53m of capacity with the aim of speeding up (re)insurance product development for new and emerging risks.
The Product Innovation Facility is led by senior underwriters from Tokio Marine Kiln, Beazley, MS Amlin, Talbot, Liberty Specialty Markets, Hiscox, Ascot, Chubb, Chaucer, Brit, Antares and Apollo.
Lloyd’s noted the facility will trial new types of insurance for complex and non-standard risks, including, but not limited to,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move