Adrian Brown has joined technology provider SSP as non-executive director while holding his position as executive advisor at Ardonagh.
He joins NEDs, Dale Alderson and Andrew Davison and non-executive chairman, Jonathan Halford.
Halford commented: “We’re delighted to have Adrian join us. His exceptional depth and breadth of experience of the general insurance industry will provide powerful insight into the opportunities and challenges in the industry, contributing to the ongoing
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith