Adrian Brown has joined technology provider SSP as non-executive director while holding his position as executive advisor at Ardonagh.
He joins NEDs, Dale Alderson and Andrew Davison and non-executive chairman, Jonathan Halford.
Halford commented: “We’re delighted to have Adrian join us. His exceptional depth and breadth of experience of the general insurance industry will provide powerful insight into the opportunities and challenges in the industry, contributing to the ongoing
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues