Cyber is a risk growing like no other. One in three businesses see a breach or attack in any given year, a figure which far outweighs the physical perils that businesses face.
Yet our Bewica research shows that despite the proliferation of cyber insurance guides and brochures on how to be more cyber secure, our industry is far from leading when it comes to implementing its own core security measures.
One South East broker recently told me that it had been victim of a cyber breach itself,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years