Cyber is a risk growing like no other. One in three businesses see a breach or attack in any given year, a figure which far outweighs the physical perils that businesses face.
Yet our Bewica research shows that despite the proliferation of cyber insurance guides and brochures on how to be more cyber secure, our industry is far from leading when it comes to implementing its own core security measures.
One South East broker recently told me that it had been victim of a cyber breach itself,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click