Insurance provides a valuable safety net to a technology business but, as even the smallest claim can cause unwanted disruption, risk prevention is a must.
It’s an area that Matthew Clark, director, global markets at La Playa, says is hugely important. “The more a tech firm adopts risk management strategies, the broader the cover they’ll be able to access and the better the premium,” he explains.
It also helps to cement a broker’s position as a trusted adviser. Risk management advice and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate