Insurance provides a valuable safety net to a technology business but, as even the smallest claim can cause unwanted disruption, risk prevention is a must.
It’s an area that Matthew Clark, director, global markets at La Playa, says is hugely important. “The more a tech firm adopts risk management strategies, the broader the cover they’ll be able to access and the better the premium,” he explains.
It also helps to cement a broker’s position as a trusted adviser. Risk management advice and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move