Insurance provides a valuable safety net to a technology business but, as even the smallest claim can cause unwanted disruption, risk prevention is a must.
It’s an area that Matthew Clark, director, global markets at La Playa, says is hugely important. “The more a tech firm adopts risk management strategies, the broader the cover they’ll be able to access and the better the premium,” he explains.
It also helps to cement a broker’s position as a trusted adviser. Risk management advice and
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm