Insurance provides a valuable safety net to a technology business but, as even the smallest claim can cause unwanted disruption, risk prevention is a must.
It’s an area that Matthew Clark, director, global markets at La Playa, says is hugely important. “The more a tech firm adopts risk management strategies, the broader the cover they’ll be able to access and the better the premium,” he explains.
It also helps to cement a broker’s position as a trusted adviser. Risk management advice and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA